Below are the days the classes take part in PE. Please ensure your child has their PE kits on these days. You are welcome to leave PE kits in school and they will be sent home at the end of the half term to allow you to clean them.
- Monday: Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 5 and Year 6
- Tuesday: Year 4 and Year 5
- Wednesday: Year 3
- Thursday: Nursery (PM) and Reception
- Friday: Nursery (AM), Year 1, Year 2, Year 4 and Year 6
Please note on Friday Year 3 have swimming lessons. We must adhere to the rules and regulations of the facility we use. Our chosen facility requests that all children have appropriate swim wear, including a swim hat. If you wish to wear goggles you must send a letter stating this.
We are very fortunate to have a variety of specialist providing our PE provision this includes progressive Sports- who deliver dance, gymnastic and outdoor/ adventurous education, Wolverhampton Wanders and Walsall Football Club who deliver games sessions and an Early Years specialist.
Other Specialist Teacher
- Monday: French- Year 5 and Year 6
- Music: Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and Year 5